Manual screening of job-applicants :
The Users are from H.R. department, and are focused on looking candidates to fill job openings. Once a job opening has been posted on job-portal (which could be third-party portals or the company’s own website), the candidate will fill up an online application form, send in their resume and another document (e.g. certificate of educations, IDs, and etc.).
As the job-portals are not linked directly to the company’s HR system, Users have to copy-and-paste data manually. In addition, Users also have to download every document and re-save into the company’s system.
- Job portals and H.R. systems not connected to each other.
- A huge volume of data.
- The manual screening process, making it time-consuming.
How Gleematic Software Helped :
- Gleematic robot was able to access various job portals, upload the requirement for the new openings.
- Gleematic robot was also able pick up the data of interested candidates and transfer data to company’s in-house HR system.
- Gleematic robot was able to screen the data of candidates based on the requirement of the new opening (matching field by field).
- Gleematic robot able to compile the report about the applicants.
- Shorter Time : Robot work up to 5 times faster than human.
- Higher accuracy of data-transfer : Almost 100% accurate for digital data in specified fields. There would be no human-errors of missing data, uploading wrongly, or having duplicated files in the archival process.
- Significant Cost Saving : 68% reduced cost compared to I.T. overhaul (or having to do integration with multiple recruitment portals/ systems)
- Saves precious hours of humans : As the human-users would only have to monitor the robot’s progress, he/she can spend most of his/her time on creating better engagement with candidates.