Aruba’s ClearPass Policy Manager, part of the Aruba 360 Secure Fabric, provides role- and device-based secure network access control for IoT, BYOD, corporate devices, as well as employees, contractors and guests across any multivendor wired, wireless and VPN infrastructure. With a built-in context-based policy engine, RADIUS, TACACS+, non-RADIUS enforcement using OnConnect, device profiling, posture assessment, onboarding, and guest access options, ClearPass is unrivaled as a foundation for network security for organizations of any size.
- Role-based, unified network access enforcement across multi-vendor wireless, wired and VPN networks.
- Intuitive policy configuration templates and visibility troubleshooting tools.
- Supports multiple authentication/authorization sources (AD, LDAP, SQL).
- Self-service device onboarding with built-in
certificate authority (CA) for BYOD.
- Guest access with extensive customization, branding and sponsor-based approvals.
- Integration with key UEM solutions for in-depth device assessments.
- Comprehensive integration with the Aruba 360
- Security Exchange Program.
- Single sign-on (SSO) support works with Ping, Okta and other identity management tools to improve user experience to SAML 2.0-based applications